Box Truck Wraps
Box truck wraps and graphics are the best way to capitalize on your existing assets. There is no better way to market or advertise your company than wrapping your truck. Many of our clients own and operate businesses which utilize box trucks for delivering products and servicing their customers. When you have commercial vehicle with no branding on it, you are missing the biggest branding opportunity in your market. Vinyl wrap graphics have an extremely high retention rate and are more targeted than many business owners are aware. When driving your trucks there are several factors to keep in mind about the necessity and value of your graphics.
Box Truck Graphics provide Targeted Marketing
Box trucks target “your” specific market. Have your trucks wrapped allows your clients to see your brand multiple times within your service area. Studies show that repeated exposure to a brand or company increases the target audience accepting a brand as a legitimate entity.
Truck Advertising Works
Wrapping your box trucks is the best way to advertise your business and take advantage of the cost of your vehicle assets. Box truck graphics, box truck wraps, and truck lettering are one of the most effective forms of advertising, bar none.Let Ads On Wheels, Inc. ® design, print, and install your box truck wraps. The best way to advertise your business to potential customers is making your brand known.. Studies have shown that a company that uses custom truck graphics look more professional and have a higher recall rate. We can create a unique and custom box truck wrap for your truck or your entire fleet of box trucks.
Here are some vital statistics from the OAAA you need to know when it comes to truck advertising:
- Truck graphics are the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising, reaching more consumers at a lower Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) than any other form of outdoor advertising.
- 98% of Americans indicated they notice media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- 29% said outdoor advertising caused them to visit a retail store within a week of seeing the ad.
- The average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days.
- 96% of Americans traveled in a vehicle as either a driver of passenger in the past week.
- The average vehicle driven 15,000 miles per year will pass in front of 9 million other vehicles.
- 30% of mobile outdoor viewers base their buying decisions on ads they see.
- One truck wrap can generate between 30,000 – 80,000 impressions daily.
- Truck advertising boosts name recognition 15x greater than other advertising media.
- Truck graphics reach consumers not exposed to newspaper, radio and television.
- Federal Highway Administration study forecasts a sharp increase in the amount of time spent in personal vehicles and the number of trips per household.
Vinyl Truck Graphics are Cost Effective
With an expected life of 5 years on your truck wrap the cost benefit is quite clear. There is no other advertising method as targeted, individualized, and effective as a box truck wrap. The cost of a truck wrap for a 16′ box truck (both sides and rear) fully wrapped costs approximately $3000. This includes full design, print, and professional installation. With a price of a truck wrap per month of about $50, where else will you find such effective advertising?
Ads On Wheels, Inc. ® offers design, print, and installations services, NATIONWIDE for all types of commercial truck graphics including wraps for:
Box Truck Wrap Designs and Ideas:
Ads On Wheels, Inc. ® has designed box truck graphics for hundreds of companies in every industry. Let our professional design staff create the ultimate wrap for your truck. We cater to every business type including:
HVAC Heating and Air Conditioning Plumbing Electrical Hospital
Roofing Siding Landscaping Moving and Storage Flooring Painting
Cleaning Services Home Theater Windows &Doors
Automotive Dealership Construction