Senior Web Developer/Marketing
This is a full time in-house position, (NO CONTRACTORS)
We are seeking a Website Design/Developer that will design, improve and maintain company and client websites and micro sites. This position will work closely with other members of our team to ensure an effective, visually appealing and intuitive implementation of current and future sites. This position will include many facets of website design, digital marketing, SEO/SEM, social marketing, and implementation of digital branding strategies and campaigns.
Your thoughts and ideas here do not just count. They are required. Work with us, not for us. We strive to have an environment which stimulates growth of our company, and our team’s visions.
- 3+ years experience SEO, SEM, Pay Per Click, Content Marketing, Social Media, Email marketing and Analytics.
- Preferred but not required: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent—Information Sciences, Technology, Graphic Design.
- 3+ years experience setting up and managing results-driven digital campaigns (paid social/paid search), ideally within an agency environment.
- 3+ years experience in web design and build.
- No noobs
Duties and Skill Requirements:
- Development of marketing channels and management: PPC, CPA, CPC
- Develop and continually expand keyword target lists and landing pages
- Extensive Organic SEO knowledge and practices
- Organic SEO (keyword analysis, site optimization and other tactics)
- Content Syndication on “high quality” sites.
- Oversee creation and distribution of email marketing campaigns, both promotional and transactional
- On-page SEO and optimization (url structure, menu, content, meta, images, video, etc)
- Sourcing of “high quality” content writing and copy.
- “Productive use” of beneficial SEO analysis tools (ie: Yoast, Insights, etc..too many to list)
- “High Quality” Backlink development analysis and disavow strategies (White Hat ONLY)
- Oversee the creation and ongoing maintenance of PPC advertising campaigns as well as implement necessary optimizations to drive conversions
- Implement industry best-practice actions across a multitude of online marketplaces and directories
- Compile and analyze data to make adjustments and suggestions to current marketing strategies
- Identify opportunities to expand digital presence through new technologies/platforms.
- Track digital ad campaigns and website traffic using Google Analytics and AdWords.
- Track and generate Google Analytics’ customized reports, set filters and establish conversion goals.
- Assist with internal and external research to assist with ongoing online marketing optimization
- Maintenance and development of existing and new websites.
- Advanced working knowledge of web tracking, analytics & attribution (Google, etc.)
- Aid in enhancing user experience through A/B testing and user engagement mapping tools
- Ensure website functions properly on a variety of web browsers and mobile devices
- Ensure best security practices and compliance measures are implemented and maintained for website and user data.
- Knowledge of online security practices
- Testing and analysis of existing or new websites (ie, speed, code, conformity to Google requirements and recommendations)
- Perform on-page search engine optimization (SEO) using Yoast and other optimization tools
- Ability to quickly diagnose issues and define optimal solutions to technical issues.
- Advanced experience with website performance and optimization.
- Responsible for the implementation, coordination and completion of web site marketing projects, including building and publishing web pages; and updating for requests and corrections with speed and accuracy
Social Platform Expectations:
- Develop and implementation of email marketing and online advertising efforts
- Development of marketing channels: Email, Retargeting.
- Defining client based Key Performance Indicators (social business and marketing metrics), evaluating Analytics and generating reports.
- Developing and implementing Social Media campaigns across multiple channels (ie: LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Developing lead nurturing campaigns (email marketing, social media)
- Run social media contests/promotions
- Recognize current trends in digital marketing and ensure efficiency of marketing tactics
- Execute digital media buys
- Place paid ads on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other social channels
- Create quantitative and qualitative reports that demonstrate campaign effectiveness
- Create landing pages specific to Social website platforms.
- Design and code HTML eblasts.
- Design digital/web advertisements/campaigns.
- Organize and submit company profiles, case studies, product showcases and other “value added” digital advertising opportunities to various vendor websites.
- Developing lead nurturing campaigns (email marketing, social media)
- Take the lead with developing, managing, and executing a variety of content and social media strategies across B2B markets
- Proven project coordination experience, ability to set timeframes and meet deadlines, including the ability to be flexible and manage simultaneous projects with varying priorities.
- Consistently and effectively communicate with management analysis and data points with regard to all digital implementation aspects for in-house and client projects.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills – ability to work independently AND with a team
- Consistent development and implementation recommendations of innovative ways to drive “value” traffic to websites and brands.
- Identify and maintain relationships with media influencers through social media monitoring platforms.
- Consistent communication and knowledge growth with industry experts. Garner and utilize new strategies and tools “white hat” and “best practices” ONLY.
- Needs to demonstrate originality in thinking, approach, strategy and design concepts.
- Ability to estimate time needed for project objectives and project elements.
- Effective and efficient communicating with management on a consistent basis. Sharing of ideas and effective implementation of those ideas is critical. Your thoughts and ideas here, do not just count. They are required.
Software and Application Requirements:
- Extensive experience of online advertisement tools (Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, etc.) including remarketing.
- Experience with email marketing applications and HTML formatting (ie: MailChimp, Constant Contact, iContact, etc.)
- Extensive experience with Social networking platform applications: (ie: LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Solid proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite: (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. minimum CS6)
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows and Office apps.
- 100% White Hat practices and software ONLY
- Experience with third-party API’s.
How to Apply:
E-mail us your resume in PDF format along with a short paragraph about what makes you the best candidate for this position and highlight your successes.
Please use the following subject line in your e-mail application: Senior Web Developer/Marketing email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must supply portfolio of recent websites developed or developing and 3 industry relevant references.